In the Flavor of Italy Podcast – Episode 6 I chatted with Julia Griner, accomplished sfoglina and co-owner of Grano & Farina Cooking School in Rome. Julia learned to make pasta sfoglia – sheets of egg and flour dough, (hence the name sfoglina) – in Bologna, Italy and she shared her story with me from…
Online Cooking Classes
Our Cooking Classes have gone virtual! And guess what? Not only do the Flavor of Italy Online Cooking Classes work but they're loads of fun! If you'd like to join in just send an email to email@example.com.
Here's how it works:
- Sign-up is on a first come first serve basis.
- Once you've signed up for a class you receive a unique access code to enter the class. I promise: Classes are kept small!
- Online Cooking Classes take place every Thursday.
- After the class you receive all the recipes in pdf format.
- You need to purchase ingredients for the class in advance and make sure you have all the requisite culinary tools on hand.
All classes are free until May 5th!
Due to coronavirus Shelter in Place we've all entered into a "new normal" and as part of this our Online Cooking Classes are free of charge until May 5th!
Here are details on upcoming classes:
A Flavor of Capri Island
Basic Egg Pasta
Fun with Pasta Shapes!
The Joy of Risotto
Don't see Online Cooking Classes listed that interest you? Let me know and I'll add it to the list or structure a private class just for you!